Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Preferably with the distinction of consumer facing? I know there are five-hundred + new features, but I would be hard pressed to be able to name five of them.

For example, I thought we were getting Lync support, and the ability to create playlists from the phone?

Global Posts
    2,733 Global Posts
    Engadget has a good list (look at the top in the headlines and you should see a Mango preview hub). Other than that I don't know

Also, the lockscreen album art doesn't work on my Mango :(
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Engadget is kind of what got me looking. They mention things in their preview (written in June) that are not there for me, at least that I can see. I'm sick and tired too though, so i will give it another look. I probably had a grey moment and missed it.

Your album art lock isn't working? That is odd. For me, I show the lock screen, and if my music is playing, after a couple of seconds it fades out to the album art.

Global Posts
    585 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    Engadget has a good list (look at the top in the headlines and you should see a Mango preview hub). Other than that I don't know

Also, the lockscreen album art doesn't work on my Mango :(
    Did you enable it in wallpaper?

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalb View Post
    Engadget is kind of what got me looking. They mention things in their preview (written in June) that are not there for me, at least that I can see. I'm sick and tired too though, so i will give it another look. I probably had a grey moment and missed it.

Your album art lock isn't working? That is odd. For me, I show the lock screen, and if my music is playing, after a couple of seconds it fades out to the album art.
    what things arent there? remember they previewed an early beta, and there were like around 10 different beta iterations and then the final.... things change with each iteration...

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Speed View Post
    what things arent there? remember they previewed an early beta, and there were like around 10 different beta iterations and then the final.... things change with each iteration...
    exactly. That is why I am wondering if there is a recent feature list. For example, the Engadget article said you could filter the people list straight from the "what's new" pivot screen, with a long press at the top. All I get is "refresh".

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalb View Post
    exactly. That is why I am wondering if there is a recent feature list. For example, the Engadget article said you could filter the people list straight from the "what's new" pivot screen, with a long press at the top. All I get is "refresh".
    Actually you just press, not long press, and that works.
    Thanked by:
    jalb 

Actually, you press the "All Accounts" wording under "what's new" and that will bring up a list of your accounts so you can choose which ones are included.

Try LiveSide's review page - pretty awesome with all the pictures! What to expect from the Windows Phone 7.5 VIP event? | LiveSide.net

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone!