Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    Im going light at the moment with blue tiles.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

If we all turn our themes to orange with a dark background then Mango will be released instantly.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,768 Global Posts
    You'll go back to dark shortly
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    Lighter background eats up more. Battery right?
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Light here these old tired eyes cant see some of the text if I dont use the lighter background. If I put blue with dark I cant see phone numbers in the people hub especially on sunlight.

Light looks great with orange (mango) and teal. Better than any dark theme colors IMO. Then again I don't have a fancy SAMOLED like you focus users (:jealous:) so no extra battery drain for me.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkoace View Post
    If we all turn our themes to orange with a dark background then Mango will be released instantly.
    I tried orange light and dark nothing happened !been running orange light forseveral weeks. But yellow or reddishorange woould look better I think! Was teal and dark for a while as well
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,344 Global Posts
    I'm running orange with dark background right now. I tried the light background but it was too bright for me.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Dark with red. The white bg shows up tiny flaws in an LCDs backlighting, which I am weird enough to be upset by :)