Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

Good to see Microsoft is serious and proactive on security issues. This should please business users. +1 to WP7 over Android.

Check this out:
    If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Till It Is!: Windows Phone 7 (WP7) update 7.0.7392.0 is out. Security is the agenda.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,140 Global Posts
    Yeah, it's been out. I don't expect ATT to releaes it any time soon.

Global Posts
    791 Global Posts
    My T-Mobile USA HD7 received it just yesterday so that's cool... Only thing that really bugs me though is the fact that my phone feels like it slowed down a bit with the update. I'll probably do a factory reset to fix it but it is kinda annoying... Maybe I'll wait it out to see if the phone just needs to "get comfortable" with the update...

Got mine on my dell venue pro yesterday as well,
    very smooth..

Quote Originally Posted by Luisraul924 View Post
    My T-Mobile USA HD7 received it just yesterday so that's cool... Only thing that really bugs me though is the fact that my phone feels like it slowed down a bit with the update. I'll probably do a factory reset to fix it but it is kinda annoying... Maybe I'll wait it out to see if the phone just needs to "get comfortable" with the update...
    Same here, go it around noon.