Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Looks like us AT&T users are finally going to see NoDo on the 19th. Microsoft updated the where's my update page to say scheduling too.

For some reason the HTC Surround is still in testing though. How many people waited for the update and didn't use the hacks out there? I waited!
    [VZW] HTC Trophy owner
    [Follow me: Xbox Live | Twitter]

Global Posts
    791 Global Posts
    Cool that you guys are getting update love finally! lol

Edit: I also saw that the "internal letter" mentioned "myCSP" this adds merit to the claim because I used to work for them and "myCSP" is a help index type tool in which employees can look up certain company info that should be relayed to customers.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    I see it but I still don't believe it. O_O

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    I'm anxious to see what happens since I used Walsh's system restore to backdoor it on to my Focus. I'm guessing it will catch on fire.

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    I'm still kind of doubtful too. It seems too good to be true. And this means AT&T actually were true to their word and finished testing in "early" April.
    [VZW] HTC Trophy owner
    Instead of Samsung now we blame HTC?!?

Microsoft Confirms AT&T WP7 Update Progress

The updates we deliver contain a complex stew of software code. The content often includes not only our fixes and improvements but also software supplied by companies that make the phone itself and the chips inside it. One of these third-party software “packages” earmarked for the HTC Surround needs additional testing by both Microsoft and AT&T.

Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    If this is true, the wait wasn't really that bad. Damn sure a improvement over WM days.

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using TapaTalk
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Check this out. I think AT&T should delivered this in a seperate update and not hold up NoDo. I don't think their reason was worth the delay.

AT&T's "unique" NoDo Features | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
    I waited too. I wanted to experience the normal update process and receive any device/carrier-specific stuff that might come along with it.

While I'm still disappointed with how Nodo's rollout was exexuted and communicated, I am glad that it *appears* the wait won't be much longer. I wont be doing any celebrating until NoDo is on my phone and even then, I'm sure it'll be quite anti-climactic.

IF this happens, we can say with certainty that WP7's update process is better than Androids. I would also have no fear that they would withhold Mango on us.

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    There were only a few brief moments in which I considered not waiting for the official release of NoDo for my Quantum. I am really looking forward to seeing how the update will go, and cannot wait for copy & paste, although it's mostly in principle.

Sent from my flippin' sweet Quantum using Board Express

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    I am nreally disappointed in how AT&T is handling these updates, and how Microsoft is letting them control this portion of the phone. Before WP7 launched they said that updates would be controlled and pushed to phones by Microsoft, and now have gone completely the opposite direction. I find this very disheartening.
    Past Phones:
    A few dumb phones
    Blackberry
    iPhone 3G (Sold)
    Samsung Captivate (Sold)
    Samsung Focus (Returned)
    HTC Inspire (Returned....Oh man it was horrible)
    Samsung Focus(Again)
    Samsung Nexus S (Sold)
    iPhone 4 (Trying to sell or trade for Lumia 920)
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Anyone get the update yet? I'll check when I get home, but I'm wondering about the AT&T addins and what you think.
    I haven't seen anyone get the update yet. If the rumor is true then I'm guessing the update is gonna be released sometime midday tomorrow... and I will be at work at the time, so suckage.

Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgarcia View Post
    I'm anxious to see what happens since I used Walsh's system restore to backdoor it on to my Focus. I'm guessing it will catch on fire.
    Spontaneous combustion will be proven to exist!

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    I haven't seen anyone get the update yet. If the rumor is true then I'm guessing the update is gonna be released sometime midday tomorrow... and I will be at work at the time, so suckage.
    Haha same here. We'll probably see the update first thing in the morning and I'll have to wait all day to upgrade.
    [VZW] HTC Trophy owner

Quote Originally Posted by GaMMa View Post
    Haha same here. We'll probably see the update first thing in the morning and I'll have to wait all day to upgrade.
    Unfortunately...there is a high probably that many of us will not see this update tomorrow. I don't know what kind of scale there actually is to this update, I mean, how many Focusesesseesss are actually out there.

Okay...Foci.

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Averry View Post
    Unfortunately...there is a high probably that many of us will not see this update tomorrow. I don't know what kind of scale there actually is to this update, I mean, how many Focusesesseesss are actually out there.

Okay...Foci.
    More than the number of Quanta, certainly. ;-)
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Palm Tungsten T > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Hero > Palm Pre > iPhone 4 > LG Quantum > Nokia Lumia 920 > iPhone 5S
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    i was thinking i wanted to switch back for the at&t update myself. still haven't decided. i think i've decided i will tonight. does the unlock stay if i do a wipe? or can i just rebrand and get it back?
    I love how AT&T are toying with customers. Joking, I feel for you guys really :P

Richard Edmonds
    UK Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: rich@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @RichEdmonds
    Socl: RichEdmonds

Does anyone want to place a wager on if we will see NoDo for Focuses today?

I'll take no, just because "no" seems to be on a hot streak lately.
    It would be really sweet if AT&T NoDo roll out started today. And it's hard not to take the April 19th *rumor* as fact because we want to believe it so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by RichEdmonds View Post
    I love how AT&T are toying with customers. Joking, I feel for you guys really :P
    You betta watch ya tea-drinking mouth.

In America, we have pitchforks and chain saws.

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    Winrumors is reporting that NoDo has begun to roll out. Anyone near a computer to check?
    [VZW] HTC Trophy owner

Quote Originally Posted by GaMMa View Post
    Winrumors is reporting that NoDo has begun to roll out. Anyone near a computer to check?
    I'll check riiiiight now.

My phone hasn't clicked in yet...but I will plug er in.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast