Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. tripower's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    30 Posts
       #1  
    Man I have been waiting for months for the WP7 upgrade and it is no where to be found where is it and when can I get it on my Focus, which by the way is $49 now. Not exactly filling me with confidence for the platforms future.
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 04-08-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Edit title
  2. Dave Blake's Avatar
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

    Posts
    5,662 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    #2  
  3. tripower's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    30 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    They have said coming soon since December. It is APRIL and they are still saying coming soon with no firm date...And what is NoDo?
  4. cdook's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    670 Posts
    Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    #4  
    Blame AT&T and their long testing process. Where's my phone update? | Windows Phone 7
    [VZW] HTC Trophy owner
    [Follow me: Xbox Live | Twitter]
  5. Dave Blake's Avatar
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

    Posts
    5,662 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripower View Post
    They have said coming soon since December. It is APRIL and they are still saying coming soon with no firm date...And what is NoDo?
    I feel your pain Brow you will notice in my signature that there are very few Samsung devices.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaMMa View Post
    Blame AT&T and their long testing process. Where's my phone update? | Windows Phone 7
    I'm not saying at&t did not have a hand in it but Samsung has had issues in the past with slow updates.

    IJS

    Dave
  6. jimski's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,254 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    I'm not saying at&t did not have a hand in it but Samsung has had issues in the past with slow updates.



    IJS



    Dave
    Then I guess you have to add HTC and LG to the slow OEM list. That's dumb. This is 100% AT&T. They make money in spite of themselves.

    Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
  7. CJ Thunder's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    556 Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    Then I guess you have to add HTC and LG to the slow OEM list. That's dumb. This is 100% AT&T. They make money in spite of themselves.

    Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    I still don't get it or buy it.

    If MS doesn't/isn't updating radio Firmware then At&t doesn't have any business touching the software. This is like my internet provider stopping my Windows PC from recieving patches. BS!
  8. tripower's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    30 Posts
       #8  
    OK, I finally got and downloaded the WP7 upgrade (the first one), now where is my cut and paste? And what exactly came with this upgrade.
  9. jimski's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,254 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tripower View Post
    OK, I finally got and downloaded the WP7 upgrade (the first one), now where is my cut and paste? And what exactly came with this upgrade.
    The first one gives you the ability to download future updates without any issues, in theory anyway.

    Sent from my T8788 using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502
  10. jimski's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,254 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Thunder View Post
    I still don't get it or buy it.



    If MS doesn't/isn't updating radio Firmware then At&t doesn't have any business touching the software. This is like my internet provider stopping my Windows PC from recieving patches. BS!
    Exactly.

    Sent from my T8788 using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Posting Permissions

B