451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by red grenadine View Post
    Huge
    Indeed.
    Thanks for the links.

this is major and ms could def make a difference with Nokia on there side

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    This still sucks for VZW and Sprint customers because Nokia tends to be GSM only when was the last time they came out with a good CDMA phone probably years if ever.

I thiiiink, based on other analysis....this may also be Nokia shot at a resurgence in North America.

Nokia has a big home base in San Francisco, and it sounds like the CEO wants to focus more there. In the past, they just never got along with NA carriers, but they have the mobile world by the balls right now, and I think the new CEO knows they're gonna have to bend over to get anywhere now.

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Hopefully we will find out tomorrow some more info at Nokia announcement tomorrow.

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw3wags View Post
    ...Nokia tends to be GSM only...
    I hate to break it to you, but I tend to believe that GSM is the way of the future. We are lucky here in the US to have so many things going for us, but we tend to forget that others may have done it right where we may have made the wrong decision. Europe has been all GSM for awhile now, and from the sound of it, it was the right choice. We'll see.