10-16-2013, 10:26 AM #2
- 533 Posts
Supposedly Oct 17, 2013 7 a.m.ET (4 a.m. PT) is when it hits the first server. I'm not sure but, then it has to replicate across the remaining servers. Which is why MS says it will be generally available on Oct 18, 2013.
- 10-17-2013, 07:41 AM #3
Hot tip of the day: Go to Control Panel → Region → Set your home location to United States
Now relaunch the store. Bam! Start Downloading the 8.1 update, and meanwhile change your home location back to normal.
Thanks The Verge.
- By bryantest in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2013, 05:07 PM
- By CamiKitti in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:17 PM
- By packetwar in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:41 AM
- By KeegdnaB42 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:04 AM
- By Psycmeistr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:49 AM