09-25-2013, 09:44 AM #2
- 96 Posts
(start --> run)
and type wsreset.exe and click OK.
Give it a few moments and try again.... this flushes the store cache which can sometimes cause issues - I've done this on both my surface and main laptop and seems to have helped the stability (and app updates) no end.
09-25-2013, 10:09 AM #4
- 96 Posts
Not sure mate, a quick google suggests a few things which you've probably already tried!:
- with the store app open return to the desktop, then close the store app using the right click close on the snap-in menu on the right, then try to re-launch.
- Someone suggested making sure your date & time are correct - and resync it to the MS time server. <-- Actually I know this stops the Apple store from working on the ipad.
- Someone else suggested swapping to a local account
- Others have suggested a system refresh (which it sounds like you've done).
09-25-2013, 11:15 AM #7
- 551 Posts
Earlier at a Microsoft event they have four devices at hand running Windows 8/Windows RT (one running 8.1 Preview) and I tethered the four to my HTC 8S to install the app PC Benchmark. All but one, the Acer S7 on Preview installed the app.
Have you tried a different region?
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
09-27-2013, 04:34 AM #8
- 12 Posts
- By montsa007 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 23Last Post: 10-02-2013, 11:24 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 18Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:25 PM
- By crash1989 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:15 AM
- By cmdmss in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 01:58 PM