- 08-29-2013, 10:41 AM #1
Just bought an Ideapad U310.
The only real complaints (other than weight, but it's light enough for me) was over the WiFi not working properly. They must have patched this with Windows 8, because I am impressed with the signal strength and performance thus far. Anyone know of any official patches for this supposed issue?
I was happy to find it at Fry's Electronics for just 499, the going price through Lenovo is close to 800 right now. I was also surprised to see it had an Intel HD 4000. More than enough power for a casual user.
- 08-29-2013, 10:51 AM #2BLUE COLLAR, GOLD SWAGGER
- 08-30-2013, 03:48 AM #5
- 08-30-2013, 04:02 AM #6
- 08-31-2013, 09:57 PM #7
Your right, Lenovo's website doesn't have the i3, however, I did find the cheapest online price to be about 550 according to amazon. At least I know I got a good deal at 499(500). I've been looking and haven't found any updates on that issue, but like you mentioned, if mine's working fine then its okay.
- By Preet1492 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2013, 02:10 AM
- By Per820 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:39 PM
- By jleebiker in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:04 AM
- By Andrey Larin in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:55 AM