02-20-2013, 01:53 PM #1
- 137 Posts
First off, sorry if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to post it.
I purchased the Microsoft Wedge Mouse for use with my primary desktop and for my Surface Pro. Is there a way to easily switch connection of the mouse between my desktop and SP? The problem I have is, when I switch connectivity to my SP it's fairly easy to do because I can touch the screen and go to devices to get it connected. But when I try to switch back to my desktop it's a pain because I have to try to navigate to devices using only the keyboard.
Is there an easier way?
Also, while using the wedge mouse with my laptop, it just seems to disconnect and I have to power the mouse down and on again before it starts working again. Kind of frustrating. Anyone experiencing this?
Thanks in advance!
02-25-2013, 01:18 AM #5
- 137 Posts
Thanks guys for your replies.
@Kevin2577 - I have tried disabling Bluetooth on my surface and the mice wouldn't re-connect to my laptop until I re-paired it.
@unstoppablekem - I just bought the regular wedge mouse since I found out they are the same, mine just has the silver sides.
@Rising Mos - I'll have to look into the AutoHotKey. Scripting it seems like a good option.
I guess in the end, it's not a huge deal. I will primarily use the mouse with my laptop and then when I travel I can take the mouse and pair it to my surface. Luckily I don't travel to often to have to worry about it.
- By pdch in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM
- By Xiang Li in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2013, 09:56 PM
- By dkp23 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 26Last Post: 04-04-2012, 03:31 PM
- By Siah1214 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 04-03-2012, 09:52 AM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2012, 03:45 PM