- 02-25-2013, 12:28 AM #51
Everyone, I thank you for all you have done. I contacted vizio for support, and tried everything. I spend a total (with Microsoft, Vizio, fixing stuff, etc.) of 15 hours doing this, no joke. So I issued a return with Microsoft on this computer. Don't get me wrong, I loved this computer, but it had a ton of issues, and the screen wasn't good, and it was 1080p!! I'm going to wait till November and see what comes, either from PC manufacturers or from Apple. I suggest to you mods, leave this thread open so if others have my problem, they can review what we did. Thank you for your time everyone! I appreciate it.
02-25-2013, 02:16 PM #55
- 126 Posts
Hey, I haven't started school yet so I just have knowledge on what I've personally experienced, but I've experienced a lot of issues in this area. I didn't read most of the comments before me so forgive me for stating something that has already been brought up. First thing I would do is isolate the device or the problem. Do not use your router and see if that makes a difference. I would go into your modem settings and make sure your device is set to DMZ plus mode and find the IP of the computer and make sure that it is designated in there so there are no conflicts between the 2. It sounds like a simple solution, just something not thought of yet. You might also want to reset your connection settings for your computer as well, after you do the other things. You may need to enter the parameters manually just to ensure that you are in control of designation. Look, I don't have any professional experience but I have run into a similar problem with my connection more than once.
- By Laura Knotek in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
- By robl22 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:11 AM
- By videoouija in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 55Last Post: 12-30-2012, 09:32 PM
- By v10type-r in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 14Last Post: 12-06-2012, 11:58 PM
- By BluLuke in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:44 AM