- 02-12-2013, 12:26 AM #1
I had some programs on my old Mac (like Mac App Store apps) that I would like on my windows 8 PC. I wondered if there is a way to put Mac OS on my PC via VirtualBox, VMWare, etc? I just want to use Final Cut Pro on my new PC. Thank you!
- 02-12-2013, 01:31 AM #2
I have no idea if anyone has made a Hackintosh on a Windows 8 PC yet, or if it's possible.
Secure Boot might present an issue. It is just recently that solutions were made to run Linux/Windows 8 dual boot on Windows 8 PCs. That still isn't easy to do.--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- 02-12-2013, 10:49 AM #5--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- By ludicrouskitten in forum Mac OS XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 08:58 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
- By monospaced in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:45 AM
- By superkrad in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:14 PM