Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to let the Metro Start screen to remain up on a second monitor as you work on the primary? I like some of the enhancements that Windows 8 has made to dual monitors but I'd like to leave up a Metro Screen on one of them at times when I am working on another.

Thanks!
    Brian

Deleted.
    Last edited by Bearach; 07-08-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearach View Post
    I think this is one annoyance of some users, that you can steal focus from Windows "modern" applications, and the Start Screen even if it's on the second display. You can place the Start Screen quite easily on your second display, keeping it in "focus" is another matter. So in short, no, you can't keep the Start Screen on your second display.
    Thanks for the reply. I do like some of the enhancements with dual monitors but wish this worked. And perhaps due to the nature of Windows 8, it may never happen. But thanks for clearing this up. Wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Bearach; 07-08-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    I would love to at least be able to run two different metro apps on two different screens at the same time!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT