- 02-08-2013, 08:05 AM #27
Most of the drivers for your laptop are from Intel. You can go to www.intel.com and try their auto-scanning tool to search for drivers. Graphics, chipset, and network are all Intel based.
- 02-08-2013, 02:19 PM #28
I ran the automatic check from Intel, and it gave me an upgrade for the WiFi driver and Wireless Display software. Ran the set up and I got the same error, so I guess it isn't the drivers. I'll get back once I have the chance to try this on my dad's laptop.
So, if it does work on my dad's laptop, I can burn the ISO to a blank CD and it should be able to install on my laptop, right?
- 02-08-2013, 02:32 PM #29
- 02-08-2013, 02:49 PM #30
- 02-08-2013, 02:54 PM #31
- 02-08-2013, 03:17 PM #32
Yeah I have a feeling it's a problem with my laptop, but I'm not sure why... If it is an ISP problem then that sucks, but I could try taking my laptop to a friend's house and see if it'll work there. Thanks for all of your help, I'll keep you updated!
- By pickled_lemur in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:23 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:40 PM
- By Silverdogz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:33 AM
- By evilrobot in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 15Last Post: 09-26-2011, 08:54 PM
- By Pete C in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:39 PM