01-13-2013, 12:28 AM #1
- 10 Posts
I'm using Win8 with German language settings. In the settings I disabled autocorrect. Unfortunately in pretty much all Metro apps (IE, Messages, ...) autocorrect is still active which is very annoying when writing in English as tons of words get corrected to German automatically then...
On some other forums more people have the exact same problem. Only solution I found so far for that problem is to kill the spellchecking task... Microsoft seroiusly??
01-22-2013, 10:30 AM #5
- 102 Posts
I have the same problems, it's a stupid bug of windows. If you write in your own language and have EN selected it keeps f*cking up words, correcting them in EN, and it does the same with revers like zacman says, if you select you native language as the one for OS and type in English then it auto corrects the english words in your native language/
It's like windows 8 doesn't let you write in 10 languages in the same conversation without changing languages on settings.
01-23-2013, 11:23 AM #6*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
- 755 Posts
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By drg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:43 PM
- By TMavC5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:48 PM
- By alpercavdar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:55 AM
- By dogfish54 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 82Last Post: 10-08-2012, 10:37 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:19 PM