- 01-08-2013, 09:26 AM #1
Just got my Asus Vivobook with Windows 8.
And when I got to choose to download some of the apps like Rovi
It takes like FOREVER to download, seriously.
I've check my connection and restart everything, but the bar just doesn't move.
Has anyone experienced this before? Any solutions?
- 01-09-2013, 06:53 PM #5
It still was the same today, wouldn't update or download any Windows Store apps, then i realized it wouldn't search for Windows updates on the desktop either. I found out on another forum that if you reboot the machine, then go to c:\windows\software distribution\downloads ( I think) and delete everything in this folder it will start working again, computer can be updated and Windows Store starts downloading again. It did work perfectly for me. Hope that helps
- By mark300 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:55 AM
- By thaman04 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:01 PM
- By mark300 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:03 AM
- By ItnStln511 in forum LG QuantumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2010, 11:14 PM
- By Copiondor in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2010, 10:33 AM