- 12-12-2012, 08:17 AM #1
I have not used Windows in several years. I have just ordered 2 Win8 tablets and need simple directions as to how to sync Gmail, contacts, and calendar to Outlook. Would someone point me in the right direction. I am trying to move away from Mac and go all Windows8.
- 12-12-2012, 01:02 PM #4
You can also use Gmail in Windows 8 Mail. The Microsoft account (Outlook.com) is needed for the Windows 8 store, but Gmail syncs email, contacts, and calendar in Windows 8 Mail. It is not necessary to abandon Gmail and completely switch to Outlook.com in Windows 8.
- By hkxgzxt1987 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2012, 05:12 AM
- By rgrdovic in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:59 PM
- By Probaholic1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
- By markyshizzle in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:33 AM
- By briankeith513 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2011, 06:08 PM