Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I'm not sure If I've got the right forum or not but here's what I'm looking for. I have a few movies in my iTunes library. These were all digital copies that came with movies I purchased. I downloaded the copy into itunes I want to be able to transfer them and save the movie on a Sd card so can play them on a windows 8 tablet. I want to have the ability to copy them from the sd card to the win 8 tablet (rt or pro). I also want to be ale to transfer or upload from the sd card to my windows 8 computer. I want to be able to play them from my Xbox video app too.

I don't understand when you download a digital copy why it isn't your copy to do what you wish. Maybe play it in iTunes, perhaps Xbox video or just have it stored on a sd card so you can play it anywhere you want.

Thanks in advance!
    iTunes Movies have DRM, you cannot and aren't allowed to convert them.

I haven't bought any movies through iTunes. The only movies I have are digital copies that I have purchased. I just happened to store them in my iTunes library. Will it still be in a DRM format if the movie was originally a digital movie?
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellc View Post
    I haven't bought any movies through iTunes. The only movies I have are digital copies that I have purchased. I just happened to store them in my iTunes library. Will it still be in a DRM format if the movie was originally a digital movie?
    If you are talking about those digital copy DVDs you need to redeem through iTunes or are stored on a disc and have an installer, they are have DRM.