Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By unstoppablekem
  1. 12Danny123's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,701 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    #3  
    I do :-)
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

    Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

    Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

    [IMG][/IMG]
  2. Cornbean7077's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    34 Posts
    #4  
    Heck I'd take one :P mostly just to see what 4K resolution looks like :)
  3.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornbean7077 View Post
    Heck I'd take one :P mostly just to see what 4K resolution looks like :)
    Same. If it looks amazing on a 50 inch TV, it must look GORGEOUS on a 20 inch tablet.
  4. #6  
    The link in OP isn't working for me, I had to look it up. Here's another link: Panasonic 20-inch 4K Windows 8 Tablet hands-on - SlashGear Looks great though. I really like the usage in the engineering/potential workplace example. Seems really practical for that scenario.

    Not sure if I'd actually get it for personal use though, but would I want it? Yeah why not
  5.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gedzum View Post
    The link in OP isn't working for me, I had to look it up. Here's another link: Panasonic 20-inch 4K Windows 8 Tablet hands-on - SlashGear Looks great though. I really like the usage in the engineering/potential workplace example. Seems really practical for that scenario.

    Not sure if I'd actually get it for personal use though, but would I want it? Yeah why not
    😃😃
  6. #8  
    I see many applications for it... I think Panasonic should make a nice tilt dock for it, ideal for designers and engineers and simply people who want something exclusive.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
  7. IMStrugglin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    63 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolknight1968 View Post
    I see many applications for it... I think Panasonic should make a nice tilt dock for it, ideal for designers and engineers and simply people who want something exclusive.
    imagine what this could do for the medical field, diagnostic imaging, scopes, etc...they already use Xbox Kinect for some medical applications. With the Xbox One Kinect's higher resolution, who knows what the possibilities are.
  8. Racing Snake's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    296 Posts
    #10  
    here you go chaps, get your wallets out... $6,000 available in Jan. :|

    Panasonic’s giant 4K tablet goes on sale in January for an eye-popping $5,999 | The Verge

Similar Threads

  1. HTC planing for 7inch and 12 inch windows tablets :)
    By cedarlog in forum Upcoming and Rumored Tablets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 04:30 AM
  2. Panasonic Reveals Windows 8 Based 20-inch 4K Tablet With Stylus Support
    By Villain in forum General Tablet Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:01 PM
  3. best windows tablet
    By swapnildc in forum General Tablet Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 07:14 PM
  4. Windows Tablet spotted on TV eve of major announcements!
    By StephenWagner7 in forum Upcoming and Rumored Tablets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 12:30 PM
  5. Looking to buy a Windows Tablet.
    By nlocurto in forum General Tablet Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 07:57 PM

Posting Permissions