01-10-2013, 10:28 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Can you advise what upcoming or recently released phone models to consider that match subj?
I'm still on an HTC Mozart and one thing I came to appreciate is the durable metal case. Now, since this actually seems to be the only thing I love about HTC make so far, I was browsing the reviews and show reports looking for a device not from HTC with a ~4" screen and solid case.
Had high hopes for Ascend W1, but it looks plastic...
Any advice for me?
- 01-10-2013, 10:36 AM #2
Apparently Nokia are working on a successor to the 920, that will have this aluminium case. Might be worth waiting to see more information about that.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- 01-10-2013, 05:55 PM #3
I just got my Nokia 822 today, and its a short chubby phone but overall pretty nice. Still I want Nokia to deliver the goods on Verizon by April so I can get a nice higher end thinner phone with a bigger screen say 4.5-5" is that too much to ask for.
- By MikeEggleston in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:35 AM
- By anilraj in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:46 PM
- By skoenig in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 05:11 AM
- By o_k_boy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:22 AM
- By anond in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 89Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:37 AM