• 1 Post By power5
  • 1 Post By Premium1
  • 1 Post By waitthereimaWP
  • 1 Post By Gaichuke
  • 1 Post By snowmutt
  • 2 Post By Reflexx

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Like a Samsung Note or the HTC Butterfly. Want want want. I am currently saving money for a WP8 device to see how the market takes off, but a Note-like slabphone with an S-Pen type deal would have me dipping into my savings p much immediately.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    i would like a 5 inch device as well. i could do without a pen though. hopefully one comes out in the future though

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    I wish I had a 5"......screen. We can all dream. I have been seeing a lot of supplements on my favorite....umm, video sites though.
    snowmutt likes this.

Global Posts
    5,041 Global Posts
    I could see some of these coming in the next version of wp8.5/9? if there are decent sales of current wp8 devices.
    snowmutt likes this.

That's what she said...

I don't know 5" feels a bit to big in the hand i think about 4.7" should be the max..but then again thats my opinion

(I Might Add..."Thats What She Said")
    snowmutt likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by waitthereimaWP View Post
    I don't know 5" feels a bit to big in the hand i think about 4.7" should be the max..but then again thats my opinion

(I Might Add..."Thats What She Said")
    Have to admit I lol'ed on that. With that said my brother got tired of waiting on the 920 and went with the galaxy s3. My dad has the razor HD max turbo whatever its called and I have to admit both of there screen size are nice and I like.

Well... according to Marko Ahtisaari (VP of design in Nokia), he spends some of his time working on something that was previously misunderstood in the news as tablet. Here's a quote from him explaining that bit of news:

"The reason I paused for a moment is because I'm not on record but misquoted in Finland in an interview where I said that I spent over half of my time on products that are not--well, that are products that people wouldn't think are phones."

"That's what I said. But the way the news was picked up was that I spend half of my time working on a Windows 8 tablet. Which is not what I said, but I guess that's what someone wanted to hear. So that was the news of the day."

This would make me suspect that Nokia does have plans for a device that's something between a phone and a tablet.
    snowmutt likes this.
    My wife DOES want a 5". She hates their are bigger screens out there then her Titan. Hates there are bigger.

Makes me worried for our relationship, just a little....

Pun intended.
    "Life is hard. But it is harder when you are stupid."
    -John Wayne
    HeyCori likes this.

When my wife wants something bigger, I already have that covered.

That's why we have a Surface tablet.

I would love a lumia 4.8-5.0 inch device. I remember when the EVO came out. I thought that phone was huge! I have a titan 2 and I don't think I could ever go any smaller. I don't know anyone (except old iPhone users) who has a phone less than 4 in. Just like anything in life, the bigger screens just take getting use too. Cars, watches, TV's are all bigger these days. Its just the evolution of the product. I for one could never go back to my 27in CRT television. I think we will see phones trend in a similar way.