Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    Sorry but after reading all this TMO cheerleading I went to their site. Where exactly is this unlimited everything plan for about $62/mo???

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    Sorry but after reading all this TMO cheerleading I went to their site. Where exactly is this unlimited everything plan for about $62/mo???
    T-Mobile Family Value Plan -- $49.99/month with 2 GB data, $59.99/month with unlimited data.

Add basic phone insurance and it's $62/month (before taxes).

If you go for a standalone Value plan (SIM card only), it's $69.99/month for unlimited everything:

Unsupported Browser

It's a darn good deal.

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    So you are taking a 2 phone plan and dividing by 2 and not including a phone with it. You are shocked that its cheaper than any carrier including a subsidized phone and an individual plan? Show me an apple to apple comparison please.

Does anyone still have the old $15 for 200 MB plan for AT&T? I'm stuck with that plan until the contract is up...

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CamiKitti View Post
    Does anyone still have the old $15 for 200 MB plan for AT&T? I'm stuck with that plan until the contract is up...
    You should be able to change data plans whenever you want. The contract is only in place so you are locked to them while your phone is subsidized.

Yeah, how fast is your degraded 4g speeds at the end of the month? Mine never changes speed.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    uh.. the Trophy is an 8GB device..
    I believe Trophy's are 16 GB. At least mine is.

Quote Originally Posted by sullibr01 View Post
    I believe Trophy's are 16 GB. At least mine is.
    The Verizon HTC Trophy is 16GB, but on all other carriers it is 8GB.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,164 Global Posts
    My GSM only Trophy from Germany is 8GB.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

It's because HTC is shortsighted and not "all in" with Windows Phone. Their main focus continues to be their Android phones.

Global Posts
    5,141 Global Posts
    Verizon wants us to use the cloud and eat up our data plans, so they don't want anything larger than 16GB, look at the GN2 from Samsung, they make a 32GB & 64GB versions, but nothing in the US. I had seriously considered WP8 on Verizon since I did like the experience, what I don't like is the crap offerings. So I opted for another Android phone. Still looking for a SmartPhone worth truly owning for a long time.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234