Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Does anyone know what phones are coming to the UK at launch? I recently bought my lumia 610 and I love it.

I think they all are. Everything Everywhere are getting the 920, O2 are getting the 2 HTC phones, and i'm sure i've read about the Ativ S & 820 coming to various networks.

The 820 and 8S are listed on Carphonewarehouses coming soon page.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SnailUK View Post
    I think they all are. Everything Everywhere are getting the 920, O2 are getting the 2 HTC phones, and i'm sure i've read about the Ativ S & 820 coming to various networks.

The 820 and 8S are listed on Carphonewarehouses coming soon page.
    is the 820 a cheaper version than the 920? Like the 8s is a cheaper version of the 8x ny HTC?

I really like my Nokia thanks to the great Nokia collection of apps, drive, maps, trailers and books. So if the 820 is the budget Nokia then that it what I'll be getting.

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Yes, the 820 will be cheaper than the 920. It is more mid range than budget though. Could be around 300 -400 in price. We don't know yet.

I'm getting one too :)
    Developer

Does anyone know if the Lumia 920 will be available unlocked from Amazon too? I really don't wanna switch to EE.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP105 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Lumia 920 will be available unlocked from Amazon too? I really don't wanna switch to EE.
    Maybe, also check expansys, clove and handtec for unlocked handsets

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaRed View Post
    Yes, the 820 will be cheaper than the 920. It is more mid range than budget though. Could be around 300 -400 in price. We don't know yet.

I'm getting one too :)
    well acording to rumours, the 920 will be around 400 unlocked, so guessing sub300 for the 820.

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Well, some European site has it listed for €649 which is roughly 520 (for the 920). So they may not be priced the way we would prefer.

Wish they would hurry up and confirm UK prices.

O2 and 3uk do often sell the phones outright too on pay and go, they both usually knock of around 50 from the retail prices so bear that in mind too. They do require that a top up is bought at the same time though.

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    yeh but only a tenner