SMS backup seems to be here, courtesy of The Verge. It appears to use hotmail/outlook or XBox to sync and most feel that it is from Microsoft seeing our requests in the feedback section of official WP Team Blog and the post from the guys here at WPCentral asking us for user features. I'm very excited about this and look forward to getting a WP8 phone ASAP! Hopefully this gets included in WP 7.8 to get us moved to WP8 seamlessly.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Good, I had lost all my messages via constant rebooting of my dying phones.

Global Posts
    1,382 Global Posts
    Should link the source, here it is:

Windows Phone 8 backup includes SMS sync to Hotmail and Outlook.com | The Verge

I don't know whether Tom skipped over it or doesn't have solid information on the feature, but this seems like a far bigger deal to me:

App lists and individual app settings will also be synced as part of a backup routine.

Global Posts
    2,141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Good, I had lost all my messages via constant rebooting of my dying phones.
    I still can't believe you are even negative. you sir are a total insult here with your signature!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: GO AWAY!. But good to hear that wp is having it now :D
    Last edited by 12Danny123; 09-04-2012 at 05:24 AM.
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Easy there fella, you could had just told me to change it (which I did). Not need to insult me on PM and call the mods on me. I complain a lot but I don't insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Easy there fella, you could had just told me to change it (which I did). Not need to insult me on PM and call the mods on me. I complain a lot but I don't insult.
    wish is seen your sig now Winterfang.... ;) anyway.. looking forward to that back up situation. probably my most wanted feature. such piece of mind.