Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    410 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gergolos View Post
    Do you remember the concept ideas from MS dealing with a slider which could take different "layers" of input devices on the sliding part itself. There was the gamepad version, the QWERTY version and some kinde of a second touch-display version... Don't know why, but I think something like that could work out for Nokia, HTC and so on... They could produce a phone, which has the ability to get some kind of different, well integrated, covers... some would get the keyboard and others maybe the gamepad thing or whatever...
    I've never seen that, but love the idea. I went on to Crackberry.com to see what BB might have in store, but they only seem to want the portrait sliders like the Dell Venue Pro. I don't like those. Heck, maybe I'll go back to feature phones and cancel my data plan. I will not part with my keyboard!!!!

saw this, looks prettty good, id buy it.

Global Posts
    410 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie dave View Post
    saw this, looks prettty good, id buy it.

It's amazing what people can dream up, but making it real is another story. What kind of people have the spare time to create these mock-UPS anyway? I'm jealous...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234