Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    we knew they'd finally do something, they'd finally come around ... but if this holds true, they may have just saved those thousands of accounts who signed the sprint wp petition.

Microsoft testing Windows Phone 8 with dual-core Snapdragon S4 for Sprint? | The Verge

Nice find, but I'm not sure I can stick around sprint long enough hoping this comes to fruition.

Global Posts
    837 Global Posts
    Too late for me and my family, there are too many unknowns. Will they actually pick up the phone? Will it be the screen size I like and a good design? Will Sprint finally bring LTE to my area? AT&T with the Lumia 900 have everything I need right now (well except a lumia 900).

Global Posts
    2,347 Global Posts
    should be here soon oldpueblo I'm looking forward to it myself!
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    So "finally" as in 8 months from now?

Quote Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
    Too late for me and my family, there are too many unknowns. Will they actually pick up the phone? Will it be the screen size I like and a good design? Will Sprint finally bring LTE to my area? AT&T with the Lumia 900 have everything I need right now (well except a lumia 900).
    I'm with oldpueblo, too many question marks at this point. I'd be pissed off if I wait it out for 6-9 months and its not the right phone for me or they don't pick it up at all. Meanwhile I could've been enjoying the Nokia 900 the whole time.

Global Posts
    2,347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theadish View Post
    So "finally" as in 8 months from now?
    probably longer than that for sprint!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    As long as it's the size of HTC's Titan II or One X then I'll be quite pleased I think! :) I'm so tired of postage stamp sized phones.

I wish wish my WP brethren on Sprint all the best luck. I hope this happens for you and sooner the better. I just couldn't take it any longer myself. I hope they at least give more than 1 choice again. I know WP users aren't the bread and butter, but throw 'em a bone... or 2 to stick around.
    VernonEL and man1up like this.
    I can't figure out y anyone would want to stay with sprint considering the crappy 3G speeds they have.

Global Posts
    1,006 Global Posts
    No joke, once that Alltel deal went sound because of verizon their data speeds went from awesome 3G to g in my area, I left for the greener pastures of AT&T, oh slow for h+ in my area is 4.5mb down, and that's better average speed than wimax from sprint and LTE from verizon in my area. Absolutely zero complaints with AT&T besides their non existent update practices.

Unlimited sounds great, but when it's as slow as I was dealing with I can get done in 5 minutes what I tried an hour to do

This is the EXACT reasone why I'm switching to AT&T. According to coverage maps, I'll get 4G at home and LTE at work. Sprint...well, last time I checked I was getting 0.32Mbps down using the BandWidth
    Banned

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    But is it a Windows phone? Article doesn't really say. If it is then I'm on it but if it's Hemroid then forget it!

Global Posts
    2,347 Global Posts
    No its an HTC Droid phone! W@ith high end specs!

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    No joke, once that Alltel deal went sound because of verizon their data speeds went from awesome 3G to g in my area, I left for the greener pastures of AT&T, oh slow for h+ in my area is 4.5mb down, and that's better average speed than wimax from sprint and LTE from verizon in my area. Absolutely zero complaints with AT&T besides their non existent update practices.

Unlimited sounds great, but when it's as slow as I was dealing with I can get done in 5 minutes what I tried an hour to do
    Absolutely! I am perfectly content with my "inferior" 3.5G of H+. 4 to 5 mbps down is faster than many of the WiFi hotspots in my town.

Quote Originally Posted by Preluva View Post
    But is it a Windows phone? Article doesn't really say. If it is then I'm on it but if it's Hemroid then forget it!
    No it isn't, which is exactly the point I'm trying to make.

Another slap to the face...hit to the gut... 4/8 can't get here fast enough. I guess this explains why my Arrive still doesn't have 8107 update...smh

Sprint push-to-talk app coming to select Android devices | The Verge

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    In my city on Verizon 3G and AT&T 3G, they both pull around 2.5mbps. The closest Verizon LTE market gets around 20mbps.
    RSM for VZW
    Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White, LG G2, Droid Ultra VZW Employee Edition, iPhone 5S

Good Bye Sprint after years, I'm done with the game playing that its coming its coming and nothing...
    I'm going to ATT along with the family on the 8th, I don't care anymore about the price.
    I'm soooo Done with Sprint

Quote Originally Posted by Skycop View Post
    I'm with oldpueblo, too many question marks at this point. I'd be pissed off if I wait it out for 6-9 months and its not the right phone for me or they don't pick it up at all. Meanwhile I could've been enjoying the Nokia 900 the whole time.
    and to top it off, you only get one device. I officially left Sprint today after 10 years.

Global Posts
    2,504 Global Posts
    it looks like LG may be throwing you a (cheap crappy) bone on Sprint:

FCC Reveals Sprint-Bound LG Windows Phone (Phone Scoop)

looks like leftover stock from that Jil Sander flop from Europe.
    Thanked by:
    Nurb76 

I also am leaving Sprint due to the lack of WP devices. Patiently waiting for my L900 to arrive :)
    iRaNDrOiD likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I have no carrier loyalty (I think there all crooks!) but I get a discount with Sprint and they do have unlimited data. :D
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast