Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    My wife is using my old htc touch since her phone has crapped out. What are some mods or patches that I can install to the make the phone alot better. I'm using a pre thats heavily patched and modded. So i'm hoping that there is stuff like that for the htc touch. It has windows 6.1 on it if that helps

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    See my post Here about getting the phone ready for a custom ROM. That's the best way to tweak out the Vogue. I recommend using the PPCKitchen. It's got a great team maintaining it.
    LongLivePalm

Quote Originally Posted by rowehc View Post
    My wife is using my old htc touch since her phone has crapped out. What are some mods or patches that I can install to the make the phone alot better. I'm using a pre thats heavily patched and modded. So i'm hoping that there is stuff like that for the htc touch. It has windows 6.1 on it if that helps
    I would check out NFSFAN's WM6.5 ROM at PPCGeeks or XDA. There are a few really good ROMs at each of those sites and they all have good info on spiffing up the Touch. I promise once she gets her hands on a tweaked out Touch she won't want to go back.