- 02-10-2013, 04:01 AM #1
Has anyone tried this registry tweek yet? I even went as far as going all the way down to 1. I'm not sure if it's psychological, but it does seem faster.
How to improve Surface's touch responsiveness with a simple Registry tweak | Pureinfotech
02-11-2013, 11:16 PM #5
- 94 Posts
it's faster for sure.. love it
Last edited by ttxzee; 02-11-2013 at 11:43 PM.
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM #7
- 39 Posts
I went back in and changed the latency to 0. But kept sampling at 2.
Things I have noticed to improve are:
- greatly enhanced touch typing experience, specially if you type fast.
- games are way more responsive
- using fresh paint app I can easily see how much better and faster the brushes works
- in Mail app, selecting multiple emails works better and more natural
- Copy / paste is faster and more responsive
- there is no more "missed launch" of tiles. This used to happed often when I quickly tapped a tile and it would not register. So I had to tap the tile again and press longer. After the changes I have not experienced that once yet.
battery seems fine. I am still monitoring it.
- By aubreyq in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:44 AM
- By LindPear in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:25 AM
- By Zonatapio in forum Phone WarsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:47 AM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:31 AM
- By Kitsune5tails in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:21 AM