02-06-2013, 07:49 AM #1
- 8 Posts
First off I know that Surface RT does not have the same stylus support as Surface Pro. However, has anyone used a stylus on their RT? How well does it work, especially with tasks like taking notes in OneNote?
This is probably the only factor holding me back from purchasing a surface tablet
02-06-2013, 09:02 AM #2
- 207 Posts
The stylus use is subpar. Its not really comparable to wacom, but it gets the job done. In comparison to what I've seen with the pro, you have to slow down and focus on what you're writing. This is due to the fact that it lacks a digitizer. But like I said, its possible.
- 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM #7
I don't have a Surface RT, so I'm not sure how it will translate over, but I use this stylus on my Lenovo Yoga, Nexus 7, and iPad. It's been the best stylus that I've used so far. The included pen is kind of meh, but the stylus portion is excellent. The reviews are excellent, and deservedly so.
02-06-2013, 04:41 PM #8
- 55 Posts
- By Flagz in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 20Last Post: 01-29-2013, 07:12 PM
- By Techblogger in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
- By dkp23 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 17Last Post: 11-05-2012, 04:58 PM
- By ptath2 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 55Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
- By Lundon44 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 10-18-2012, 01:06 PM