- 01-27-2013, 02:17 AM #1
So I was wondering, could I run Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 on my surface RT? It's 600MB and I have a 64 GB RT. Does it have to be configured for RT or should it work? I would like to know since the surface doesn't have a CD-Rom and would like to know for most of my games which I could possibly download.
- 01-27-2013, 02:33 AM #2
It won't work, RT is not compatible with old programs (anything not in the windows store) many if it is ported for a jail broken surface rt. It has nothing to do with disk size. Imagine it as trying to fit a square into a smaller circle hole.
01-27-2013, 06:28 AM #4
- 229 Posts
The Surface Pro can play games/apps that are not in the Windows Store. As long as your game works under Windows 8 it will work on the Surface Pro. You can download games from the web or use an external dvd drive to install them on the Surface Pro.
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 04:00 PM
- By _Xitrum in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2012, 04:35 AM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
- By XBWillem in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:38 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:36 AM