01-10-2013, 04:07 PM #2
- 6 Posts
I could see this trend. My parents (in their 50s) have iphones and ipads. My father-in-law has an iphone. We almost bought an ipad for my grandfather...so many adults own apple products. Also, children want iphones and ipads. Teens don't want the same thing their "lame" parents and younger siblings. Something being too cool can definitely backfire.
Anywho, this is good news for us surface owners...more hype can lead to more apps and features!
- By CoopII in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 50Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
- By theecosystem in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:46 PM
- By Marute in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 41Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
- By Winning Guy in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 25Last Post: 10-18-2012, 02:51 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Apple iOSReplies: 77Last Post: 10-06-2012, 01:05 AM