- 02-22-2013, 03:18 PM #1
I was just looking for some advice as to how I would go about using my surface pro in Sicily. I know that Italy uses 220volts vs. 120v in the United States, therefore I would need some sort of transformer, correct? Any recommendations? I saw a whole bunch on Amazon, but I don't know what any of the lingo is or what's a good feature to have. Guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by KockM; 02-22-2013 at 04:49 PM.
- 02-23-2013, 06:42 AM #6
Be careful if you buy from US. They use a different form for the electric outlet so you'll need something like a "flat to round power plug convertor". Don't worry about the charger: they normally always work at 50-60hz and from 110 to 240volts.
- By garak0410 in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:00 AM
- By holzlondon in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 13Last Post: 02-14-2013, 05:37 PM
- By Sam Sabri in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 30Last Post: 02-08-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Johnnycat13 in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
- By fc000 in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 11:01 PM