- 02-05-2013, 02:09 PM #2
Where there is a will there is a way. But yes, the Surface Pro can be used with an external monitor - it has a Mini DisplayPort that can power an external monitor to some resolution above Full HD, can't remember the specific off hand.
- 02-05-2013, 02:33 PM #3
display port supports daisy chain monitors... though Ive never done it myself. with that said, 1 displayport out should be able to drive 2 external monitors. Assuming it is display port 1.2... Which I am not sure it is.
I have just never seen such a cable...
- 02-05-2013, 09:27 PM #8
pretty fine is subjective, really depends what work your doing with it.
with that said, I believe it will only push 1440p, which means it MUST have DP 1.2 and support daisy chain, because an external splitter that reads as 1 super wide monitor would not appear to be within the limits of the video card resolution.
I guess I could have said it more simply, I don't know lol.
would be cool if it does.
02-28-2013, 11:44 PM #11
- 5 Posts
- By ptcsydney in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:17 AM
- By runamuck83 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2013, 07:02 PM
- By mafu6 in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:06 AM
- By Lundon44 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
- By kylej1050 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 08-07-2012, 08:15 PM