11-18-2012, 12:03 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Question 1: If you bought a external Blu-ray drive could you install any PC game you like and save it to your Surface on desktop mode?
Question 2: If you installed it on your Surface would you need to run the disk every time or could you just run it off your Surface's SSD drive?
Question 3: How do you think gaming would be like? Graphics, Speed, Controls ext.
Question 4: Do you think it will run a basic RTS Game like Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth?
Last edited by BluLuke; 11-18-2012 at 12:15 PM.
- 11-21-2012, 12:37 PM #3
3. Not great. Intel HD4000 is not a gaming GPU, especially at 1080p. Expect to turn everything to low-mid settings, no AA/post-processing, etc.
4. Probably, just need to find the sweet spot for the graphics settings
Here's what you can expect http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/I...vy_Bridge_GPU/
Just remember the CPU in Surface Pro is nowhere near the 3770k being tested in the review.Rogers Nokia Lumia 920
Samsung Ativ S 16GB w/ 64GB microsdxc
Microsoft Surface RT 32GB w/ Type Cover
Smartphone History: iPhone 3G 8GB -> iPhone 4 8GB -> iPhone 4S 16GB -> Nexus S -> iPhone 4S 16GB -> Lumia 900 -> Lumia 920
- By Lundon44 in forum Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 50Last Post: 03-25-2013, 02:28 PM
- By Lundon44 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
- By margagn in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:48 AM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:45 AM
- By awesumjon in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2012, 02:07 AM