01-08-2013, 04:23 AM #1
- 357 Posts
Hey there .. I'm not sure if this was the correct place for this request...
Just wondering if there any chance to see an app that can control the 8x LED light to make it work with messages and social updated ... This will be a great addition to the phone.
Even hoping that HTC will pay attention to this and push an update or an app.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
- 01-08-2013, 04:39 AM #2
Use the Windows capacitive touch buttons as a "Notification Light" The more votes people cast the more likely it will be for MS to incorporate this feature into the firmware. Cheers.
- 01-08-2013, 06:26 AM #5
- By Twitter@Firas_MD in forum HTC 8XReplies: 38Last Post: 08-06-2013, 09:41 AM
- By ThaFunk in forum HTC 8XReplies: 30Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:28 PM
- By Symbiot in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM
- By ftjgw in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2012, 12:32 PM
- By adesonic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2012, 12:52 AM