11-25-2012, 02:23 PM #1
- 23 Posts
Hi, I am very impatient about the WP7.8 update and I found the Rainbowmod 2.0 rom which seems to be based on the os 8558 version.
My question is, if I flash my Lumia 710 with Rainbowmod 2.0 will I be able to upgrade to official rom later? and if I can do so, how would i get to the official room?
I am new to this kind of things and I'd appreciate some help or advices of any kind.
- 11-25-2012, 03:10 PM #2
You should be able to, but I never tried it. There's a program called NSS over at XDA-Developers that you should read up on before attempting to load the rom. To load the rom, I recommend using the Nokia Lumia 710 Downloader instead of NSS [Link]
NSS 0.47.0 Beta - Quick Install & Restore of the 710 bootloader - xda-developers
- 12-08-2012, 06:15 PM #5
- By opacityzero in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM
- By chuchi78 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:17 AM
- By 64GUNSHIP in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2012, 01:16 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:58 PM
- By George Ponder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 76Last Post: 05-25-2012, 09:49 AM