09-21-2013, 07:24 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I've never used SkyDrive before and this is my first attempt. I pasted a bunch of files to my SkyDrive from my PC. Then I try to open them using SkyDrive on my phone, but I get this message:
"You don't have permission to download this file. For help, try contacting the person who manages this site."
Very odd. I can see my files, but can't open them?
- 09-21-2013, 12:18 PM #2
I thought this bug was fixed sometime back. Here are a few threads regarding the same
Mobile SkyDrive Download Issues
Skydrive Error Message - You don't have permission to download - Microsoft Community
- By pavvento in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 32Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:23 AM
- By ChrisKim10 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
- By Psyk00 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 42Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:02 AM
- By vegas33139 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:08 PM
- By cazz9t9 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:48 AM