03-12-2013, 10:18 AM #4
- 114 Posts
If you access a file in office it is stored locally. You can save it to your phone to make sure it stays stored (otherwise it's more of a temporary cached thing and will check against SkyDrive for changes every time you access it).
If you need a file that isn't accessible by office, archiver pro can store anything locally, and can use NFC to send any file. Kinda buggy at the moment though. I'm sure there are other apps with the same capability.
Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express
- 03-13-2013, 08:15 AM #5
- By bellyer in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2013, 01:33 PM
- By baileystein in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2013, 06:23 AM
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:13 AM
- By kevm14 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:31 PM
- By Silverdogz in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:07 PM