Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Hey,
    I just got a Samsung Focus and I have an issue similar to the one many people complain about, the phone won't boot further than the SAMSUNG logo. After googling and binging a bit, I found that the source of my problem is likely a busted/broken power button. I did get the phone to turn on three times, but it would always ask if i wanted to shut down (this basically is the best evidence I have for the faulty power button claim).

I want to get this repaired because I dig windows phones, but I don't want to send it anywhere sketchy. Does anyone know of any places I could send it to repair for a reasonable price or a website I could buy the power button off of as well as a video to guide me through the surgery?

Lemme know! Thanks!

Just got the power button fixed on my Focus at mobiletechvideos, excellent service for $30 plus $7 to ship them the phone. Came back quickly and now works great. See link below.

Samsung Focus Power Button Repair - MobileTechVideos.COM

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamouth View Post
    Just got the power button fixed on my Focus at mobiletechvideos, excellent service for $30 plus $7 to ship them the phone. Came back quickly and now works great. See link below.

Samsung Focus Power Button Repair - MobileTechVideos.COM
    That was the site I was probably going to send it to. I just wanted to have someone confirm they were legit. Thanks!