- 09-27-2011, 03:02 PM #2
Nevermind, Apparently I walshed my phone with NoDo. I had to use the Walsh support tool (â€śWalshedâ€ť Phone Support Tool: official fix to get you back on track - Chris Walsh) to fix it. Now everything works :D
- 09-27-2011, 03:07 PM #3
Unfortunately I had walshied my phone to nodo before and had already ran the 'fix' months ago.
Received the same error as you while trying to update (It attempts 3792).
I have re-ran the walsh fix, uninstalled/reinstalled Zune but so far nothing is working.
Edit: Just tried it again. Failed.
- 09-27-2011, 06:55 PM #7
I am almost sure, but I don't actually remember, I am usually very good about removing all languages, I read on another forum that someone tried the Walsh tool and it didnt work then they reran it with all languages selected and it worked and I tried it and it worked, I don't know what the harm is though if you select languages you didnt have so use at your own risk?
- 09-27-2011, 07:25 PM #8
Ran through the following (using V2 of the Support tools)
Using the Windows Phone Support Tool on errors 80180080, 800705B4, 80180048 or C101002E when updating your phone
It did not fix the problem.
My issue with the language pack is that Walsh says on many occasions to only pick what is selected on your phone. Which in my case is English (US). WOnder if picking all language packs will hose future updates?
- 09-27-2011, 07:39 PM #9
Mango beta 2: error 80180048 - App Hub Forums
Look for a post from Rafael R.
Looks like you can use a V3 version of the Walsh tool to fix the issue (Read his instructions) or rerun the tool selecting the language packs.
While I only had English checked other languages were present (and selectable) on the device. Picked the correct languages on the walsh tool and ran his 'fix'
I didn't run the V3 tool so I can't attest if it works or not. Rerunning Walsh Tool V2 did and selecting all the language packs shown on my device under keyboard did resolve the issue and I now have 7392 installed!
Thanks Moirane as you directed me toward the right solution!!!
- 09-27-2011, 10:45 PM #10
09-28-2011, 06:28 AM #11
- 5 Posts
I got the Walshed phone error for the 7392 update too. Even after running the de-walsh tool.
The directions are slightly confusing about selecting installed languages. When it says all installed languages which means everything listed under keyboard. I didn't get that the first couple of times I ran it and based on what I've read I'm not the only one. One more screen shot on the tool's page would have saved me a lot of confusion.
09-28-2011, 12:16 PM #12
- 6 Posts
use the walsh fix. You may have used it before but you may have done it wrong.
download and install support tools (if you dont have it installed already)
download and run walsh fix
both available here:
â€œWalshedâ€ť Phone Support Tool: official fix to get you back on track - Chris Walsh
select the languages shown on your phone under settings>keyboard
for me it was all languages but two
run it and you should be good
Last edited by edm4life; 09-28-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: quote