Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rodolfo#WP

Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    Black tpu gel, blue argyle pattern tpu gel and blue silicon are the cases I rotate through. A "Best Skins Ever" clear skin is the base layer.

Next.....
    Last edited by baseballbert; 09-05-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Amzer Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Samsung Focus I917 - Smoke Grey

Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    Got that one too. I liked the way it covered the bottom. The other two tpu's don't, and it makes me sQuIrRelLy for some reason.

I got the same as ethylove :)

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    None

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    This black beauty looks and feels great in its birthday suit.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Seidio Innocase Surface with a Casemate screen protector. I like this case because doesn't add too much bulk and once it's on the phone feels so much more solid. Not that the phone was flimsy to begin with... i just wanted the added protection without feeling like I have a brick in my pocket. That's the reason why I haven't picked up a Casemate Pop even though it offers the most protection of all the cases that I've looked into.

Global Posts
    2,205 Global Posts
    I bought a silicon gel case off ebay not the dollar cheapies but it was about 6.00 it works well for my shirt pocket. Thought about getting the innocase surfce and holster combo found on ebay for 35.99 but havent done it yet waiting to see what new mango phones are coming dont want to spend the dough if I am getting a different phone.

Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    im rollin naked...
    yep... yep...
    for the time being, i have a pink silicone case. looking to invest in something a little more fancier, soon!
    BB --> Android --> Windows 7 <3

...And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti...

Yesterday I dropped my phone for the first time. After a long night studying and 2 hours of sleep, I picked it up to shut off the alarm and I dropped it (not much, 2' at most). Thank God I had some kind of protection on it!

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I'm going bare as well. I love the feel of it, and the Focus is cheap enough to rebuy if necessary.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    Yes, I'm on Twitter.

Global Posts
    523 Global Posts
    I'm considering a case, but the thought of covering that beautiful "pinstripe" pattern on the back kind of bums me out. I may just get an Invisible Shield transparent skin and call it good.

I have a Body Glove hard case, eBay, twenty bucks or so, like it a lot. Also got a dollar silicone that is surprisingly good, well fitted and control dimples are in the right places.

Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    The Pop Case isn't bad, little bulky but good.

I love the slimline feel of my Focus. My husband got me the cutest skin on SkinIT and I am so excited to go get more. :)

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Seido hardcase with holster, love it.

I'm using the casemate pop case and love it. Makes the phone feel really solid.

Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    red or black pop case?