1.    #1  
    Title says it all.

Put them on your PC first, and the use Zune software to sync them with Focus.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs555 View Post
    Put them on your PC first, and the use Zune software to sync them with Focus.
    how do i do that? Also- how can I get contacts off my sim onto my focus? I go to settings,people, etc but it wont let me tap the option of import contacts

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinknpretty1212 View Post
    Title says it all.
    I am also new to the Samsung focus..& am coming from my beloved BlackBerry I want to use my memory card In my new Samsung focus how?& Is it true this device can not have my saved ringtones & that it doesn't play ringtones except the at&t tones that are horrible??? please comment i miss my BBM :(
    WP7 does not support custom ring tones... yet ;)

For a listing of compatible SD cards for the Focus just check out THIS THREAD.

In the Zune software go under "settings" and select a folder that you want all your music/videos/pictures synced to. Put the pictures you want to sync into your selected sync folder. Let the wonders of auto sync work it's magic.

If you want to sync contacts your best bet is to sync them with the hotmail account you used when setting up your phone. Make sure to login into your hotmail account on a computer. Click on "windows live" in the upper left and then "devices." Then click on "add a phone."

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thank you I will let you know how it worked out. :)

Global Posts
    2,198 Global Posts
    you need an sdcard reader that you slide your card into and the reader into a usb slot and onto your desktop/laptop with your zune softweare once they are in Zune the next time you hook up the WP to the desktop the pics should sync over.