Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    im having trouble downloading the need for speed game. ive downloaded several others just fine but when i try to download need for speed it tells me that i have to hook the phone up to wifi or a computer. i tried both and still nothing. any suggestions? and i have an xbox live account but right now its only a silver membership (my gold ran out and i havent renewed it)

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    weird my friend was playing with my phone and downloaded the demo no problem and just silver member too

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Once you connect to a wifi network go back to marketplace and check the status of install. Click and hold to retry.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    yea i tried that and still nothing...it does it with all premium games...

I had the same problem. So I downloaded it via the Zune app with my phone connected. First it said that I had already installed the trial? But it was not on my phone.

So I just bought it. But it still did not show on my phone.

I think later in the marketplace app on the phone I went to install it again and now it said I already owned it and If I wanted to reinstall.

Seems to work now just fine..

Great game!