01-27-2013, 07:56 PM #3
- 33 Posts
Ya, they probably want to kill it before the 7.8 update comes out so they never have to offer it, like they did with the original Focus before the Tango update came out.
... And that's just one more reason why they get the worst customer satisfaction ratings of any cell carrier.
- 01-27-2013, 09:03 PM #6"Life is hard. But it is harder when you are stupid."
- 01-30-2013, 08:52 PM #7
Even if they don't provide the update themselves, there is the cab sender method that's been discussed (and what I'm doing as I type this on my focus s) to get wp7.8. Granted, no new firmware, etc... but why should I wait for AT&T?
- By lippidp in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 10Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:21 PM
- By xDante in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:49 PM
- By rybob1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2012, 05:04 PM
- By txaggies07 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2012, 10:56 AM
- By TammyInMi in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:43 PM