They STILL haven't fixed the key press sound lag bug. :(

Its fixed in the 8107 update for me.

Really? I'm not talking about the disappearing keyboard, but the keyboard sound! Are we on the same page?

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I swore I was going to leave the Focus stock. I swore I was going to leave the S stock after unlocking and debranding the Focus. If 8107 fixes the keyboard sound lag...

Ugh :)
    Press it...press it for glory!
    L900W: 8779, warranty replacement from Nokia
    Former: Focus S, Focus

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    8107 didn't fix the sound lag for me. Which upsets me. Badly.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by btbam91 View Post
    Really? I'm not talking about the disappearing keyboard, but the keyboard sound! Are we on the same page?
    I am talking about the keyboard click it is working for me just time.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    I'm actually about to post this as a seperate thread, but I'll post it here to so I can get as many people in on this as possible.

So I just got off Samsung's live chat support to report the sound lag we Focus S owners are all too familiar with. First thing I noticed, is when you're filling out the information to do the chat, they ask you to select which phone you have, and to my surprise, not the Focus S nor original Focus was even listed (I'm sure the Flash/Optimus wasn't listed either, but I didn't check). So yeah, that kind of pissed me off.

Anywho.

I chat with a very incompetent representative named Samantha. After explaining that I had to select that my phone was the Captivate even though it isn't, she informed me that she has no idea what the Focus S SGH-i937 is. WOW.

Anyway, I do my best to describe to her in exact detail what the problem is, and I think I do a fairly good job at explaining haptic feedback and everything.

What I'm asking out of everyone here is to go here:

Samsung

Go to the live chat, and report this. Just tell the person your phone (Focus S SGH-i937), carrier, etc. and that you want this fixed. If enough of us report it, they won't have a choice but to send out an update. Oh, by the way, she told me this problem had never been reported before, to which I responded that I don't understand how such a blatant problem could even make it past production. So yeah, I'd say our work is needed.

C'mon guys, let's finally get this update to Focus S owners everywhere.
    Banned

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverdogz View Post
    Its fixed in the 8107 update for me.
    No, it's not.