Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SSflash
  • 1 Post By txaggies07

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    With all the talks of Nokia finally coming to At&t and the small amount of memory that this phone has would you still pick it up?

I have an upgrade on my account and want to try WP7 out and with this being only $1 its at the top of the list to pick up

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Imho it's still a good pick, even the latest devices such as the Titan 2 haven't overpowered this bad boy at all specs wise. As to storage i don't really care, i hardly ever watch movies and i have a dedicated player for my music (cowon ftw). If you don't think you need a bigger screen just go for it.
    When it comes to low-mid range devices I prefer to buy them off-contract. They make for good devices for when you're in-between what phone you really want. However, the Flash is a mid-range device with the innards of one of the big boys.

Super AMOLED screen
    1.4 GHz
    Good camera
    Solid chassis
    FFC

The only downside is the internal memory.

Personally I'd still rather have a larger screen but you can't go wrong with a Flash, especially at $1. You just have to jump in knowing it's going to be overshadowed by bigger/newer devices.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    I would. I didn't have an upgrade available. The price allowed me to sell my Atrix and pick this up for no additional money.

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I'd still buy this phone. Unless you're big on the camera, memory storage, and size of the phone. I have to admit, the Lumia 900 is one sexy device.

Quote Originally Posted by slayers91 View Post
    With all the talks of Nokia finally coming to At&t and the small amount of memory that this phone has would you still pick it up?
    most definitely

It's a great phone. Hardware wise it's up there with the best of the windows phones. I wanted to wait for the Nokia phones but thought I'll just get the flash and when my contract is up hopefully by then Nokia will have a second gen phone out.
    MickeyCeeCT likes this.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SSflash View Post
    It's a great phone. Hardware wise it's up there with the best of the windows phones. I wanted to wait for the Nokia phones but thought I'll just get the flash and when my contract is up hopefully by then Nokia will have a second gen phone out.
    My plan exactly. Great phone that I was able to get for no out of pocket money when selling my Android. When my upgrade comes around, I am hoping to get a flagship level device. For now...I am absolutely loving this phone. Best decision I have made in awhile...and I have to say...I am pretty awesome at making decisions. :)
    MickeyCeeCT likes this.