Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    Some Bestbuy Canada stores have the 500T in stock.
    The version they are selling has no SPen

Surprised as I thought they all came with the pen.
    Last edited by Pioneer77; 11-06-2012 at 07:28 AM.

I take it that there's no keyboard with it either. I looked it up on Best Buy's Canada site and it is indeed there.

Still nothing on the US site for it.

I bought the Vivo Tab RT and managed to get Best Buy to price match Staples online for a free keyboard.

However, I am intrigued by this Samsung tablet and its ability to run stuff other than RT apps. I'm just not sure it's worth an extra $100 with no keyboard. I do have some time to mull it over and return to Vivo Tab RT.

Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Streak Leader View Post
    I take it that there's no keyboard with it either. I looked it up on Best Buy's Canada site and it is indeed there.

Still nothing on the US site for it.

I bought the Vivo Tab RT and managed to get Best Buy to price match Staples online for a free keyboard.

However, I am intrigued by this Samsung tablet and its ability to run stuff other than RT apps. I'm just not sure it's worth an extra $100 with no keyboard. I do have some time to mull it over and return to Vivo Tab RT.
    The Samsung is much larger than the Vivo RT that's the trade off, too.
    In tablet mode the Asus seems the perfect size,
    if I was going to use a keyboard a lot I'd probably go with the Samsung size.

No keyboards in sight for either tablet here in Canada.
    Asus is supposed to be giving them free but heard its a 6-10 week wait.

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    The AT&T version doesn't have an S Pen either. I also found out it did not have the pen because it did not have a digitizer either. Something to look out for if you think you can just pickup a pen later.

How is the Spen?