08-01-2013, 10:25 AM #1
- 10 Posts
I've recently upgraded from an HTC Radar to a Samsung Ativ S. One thing that I really miss is the "sound enhancer" which allowed me to use preset EQ's as well as an SRS enhancer. For someone who loves house music as much as I do, not hearing the bass vibrate your eardrums is enough to make you cry. does anyone know of an app that would solve this issue??
Thanx in advance
- 08-01-2013, 11:35 AM #2
Samsung Ativ S Audio Equalizer
And it isn't solvable by the app. it has to be something native and Microsoft leaves it up to the OEM. Nokia and HTC have what you need but I do not think there is a solution for the Samsung lineup yet.
- By JSP62 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 11:55 AM
- By zultar in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:13 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2013, 02:26 AM
- By Polychrome in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2013, 03:40 AM
- By OzRob in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2013, 12:17 AM