- 04-19-2013, 08:03 AM #1
I'm actually sick & tired using the external SD card on my Ativ S.
It always ends messing up a few files! I tried all the suggestions on this forum, but the results are ZERO :(
The worst mess is with the music files!!!! on reboot after syncing the music!! artists and albums go missing!!!
I observed that this not the case when syncing in the internal storage!!
So I was just thinking if the internal memory card could be swapped to a bigger one!!
I had done this on the HTC 7 Surround and it was perfect!!! All I had to do after the swap was just a hard reset!!
Is this possible on the Ativ S?
any help? suggestions?
- 04-19-2013, 08:28 AM #2
I don't know, but it would be interesting. The problem I could see is that the OS is loaded on the internal storage. How could you replace it with a larger, but empty one? You would have no OS.INSTIGATOR is my Xbox gamer tag. I don't instigate people here.
04-20-2013, 03:17 AM #8
- 140 Posts
I think the problem is on your card. MAybe broken, compatibility issues or too slow. I have a class10 Samsung card that works great without any problems. I had this card on my HTC 7 Pro also without any issues. When I changed the internal memory to my Pro, it was way more difficult to find a card that didnt cause any problems than for the Ativ. If I would be you, I would try a different card. And no, you cannot change the internal memory of the Ativ.
- 04-21-2013, 05:55 AM #10
- By Paul May in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:17 PM
- By rick98761 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:07 PM
- By dula714 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2012, 09:44 PM
- By HishamElfar in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 08-13-2012, 03:01 PM
- By Relief in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:20 PM