03-11-2013, 04:18 PM #1
- 8 Posts
Hello everyone! I will buy an ATIV S soon and I have a couple of questions, and for not open two posts I put everything in one:
- I was looking for accessories and I find a 2.500mAh battery , and wanted to ask if anyone has references on their quality? It seems suspiciously cheap ...
- And the other question is about WP Blue, do you think that Samsung will update us? WP seems to have a little left.
Thank you ^^
- 03-11-2013, 04:21 PM #2
No one knows anything about blue. Anything you hear or read here or anywhere else is only a rumour. About battery, I will let one of the guys who have actually used the battery do the talking.I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
03-13-2013, 10:45 PM #4
- 1,365 Posts
"All WP8 devices will be supported with software updates for a minimum of 18 months." It's a little vague, but that's the only official word from Microsoft. Since WP9 is already rumored to be in testing, I would imagine the Ativ S will get it, though Samsung might not bother releasing a new WP9 device. They're going to be focusing more on their own OS, Tizen. They'll likely keep releasing Galaxy and Note devices to keep up the cash flow, but I wouldn't expect anymore Samsung WPs unless WP8 ends up a runaway success. Even then, they've been getting spanked by Nokia since the Finns joined the game. Whereas with Android they're shipping something like 90% of the total units for the platform. All this coming from an Ativ S owner who loves his phone.
- By Landsharkk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2012, 03:38 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:06 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:25 AM